Submit to Be Minked
Want to Be Minked?
Thank you for your interest in being featured on Be Minked! Before you submit to Be Minked, please take a moment to read our submission guidelines below.
Be Minked is where love + creativity reign. We feature Real Weddings, Engagement Sessions, Proposal Stories & Sessions, Maternity Sessions, Styled Shoots, Anniversary Sessions, Bridal Showers, and Great Wedding Finds/DIY Ideas, with an emphasis on creative, fun, and inspiring ideas. We love love love an element of surprise, so if you have a wedding, session, or story that’s unique, send it over!
How to Submit:
Submitting is as easy as pie, or cake. We like cake.
The best way to submit? Send us your submission via Two Bright Lights! Hint: This is totally our preferred method.
Don’t have a Two Bright Lights account? No problem – Please use the form below for your submission. All required fields must be entered. Don’t forget to include a description of the event/shoot.
All submissions are reviewed for both blog & e-zine consideration. If we choose to use your session for either, we’ll let you know within 30 days of the received submission. Please note that we cannot feature every submission. If your submission is deemed as not a right fit for Be Minked, please know that this decision is not based on the quality of the work but rather the relevance to Be Minked’s readers.
If we choose to feature your submission, we’ll send you instructions on how to submit your fabulous images and additional information.
Please Note: At this time, we only accept submissions from Photographers. If you are a vendor or a bride, and would like your shoot submitted for consideration to Be Minked, please fill out the form below and include your Photographer’s information. We do not publish any work without the Photographer’s permission.
What we look for:
- Beautifully Photographed Weddings, Events, or Sessions
- Details, details, details – we love color, texture, and creativity
- A collection of at least 25 photos for us to choose from
- Descriptions! Let us know if the budget was REALLY tight, if there were any traditions used, or if the day was filled with hilarious moments. We love to learn the story that goes along with your pretty pictures.
- Unique things! Anything about the wedding that was less-than-traditional. We love that stuff!